No Laptop on set? No Fuss! The team at SPS are really excited by this new LaCie product, it heralds a new era in simple ‘out in the field’ backup solutions that don’t require a laptop on set with you. The DJI Copilot can be managed via a dedicated App on your phone (iOS and Android) allowing you to copy files directly from sources. Drones, memory cards, action cams, DSLR cameras, phones, USB hard drives, USB flash drives, and more can all be backed up. The drive features a neat integrated screen on the surface which gives you info on capacity, transfer status and battery power.
Most importantly, once you are back at base you can plug the DJI Copilot into your Mac or PC and use it just like a drive with all your media stored on it.
This drive really is, as LaCie have dubbed it the BOSS (Backup On-Set Solution)
• No laptop needed
• USB-C Connection
• Monitor or check file transfer status, available capacity, and battery power using the integrated status screen.
• Review your footage on your mobile phone or tablet.
Attach the cable and view/playback with the Copilot BOSS app using the provided phone connection cables:
- Lightning cable for iOS devices
- Micro USB cable for Android
- USB-C cable for Android
• Manage and organize files too: rename, file, and delete with the
• Copilot BOSS app.
• Use as a backup battery pack for USB chargeable devices.
• Drop resistant, splash resistant, dust resistant
• 2000GB (2TB) stores over 60 hours of 4K video.1
• 3-year Rescue Data Recovery Services plan
Check out LaCie’s dedicated CoPilot page for further info or call our team on 020 8951 9696