What is it?
The Rugged RAID Shuttle is an ultra-high capacity RAID1 portable drive with password protection hardware encryption.
Who’s it ideal for?
Creative professionals looking for a rugged portable drive with a higher capacity, raid options and high performance.
If you need encryption then the Shuttle has that too in the form of Seagate Secure™ Technology — ensuring your media stays safe from unauthorised access and intellectual property theft.
Shipping your drive around the world? The Shuttle has been designed in a shape that makes it easy to slip into a shipping bag or envelope!
How fast is it?
The Rugged RAID Shuttle boasts transfer rates of up to 250MB/s
What does it work with?
- Computer with a USB-C, USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 port
- Latest version of Windows® 7 and later / Mac OS® X 10.12 and later
- Minimum free disk space: 600 MB recommended
What’s in the box?
- LaCie Rugged RAID Shuttle
- USB-C (USB 3.1 10 Gb/s) cable USB-C to USB-A cable
- Optional external power supply
- Quick Installation Guide
What’s the support?
The has a three-year limited warranty and Rescue Data Recovery Services plan.
Click here for more Lacie RAID Shuttle information from the manufacturer (Salon are not responsible for the contents of external links).
Looking for something a little more compact?
Try the Lacie Rugged Raid Pro.